July 29, 2009

Thought of the Day

Currently giving a lot of thought on what I should write in thought of the day section, but didn't come up with anything special. So thought to write my this thought as a thought of the day.. :). Don't wanna write quotes that are mostly available on google. Really wanna make my blog special with writing good thought provoking matters. May be I need to observe and read more in order to write...

My father wants me to start writing again. I used to write some nice stuff back during my teen years.. and then I got education and my talents got stumped.. now I am bemused by someone else's shayaris and poems and doubt if I still can write..

2 comments:

  1. hi....... your blog is very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks All you need is... I like your name and how it is open ended... What is in your mind?

    ReplyDelete